All children are expected to wear school uniform as outlined below.
- White or black shirt or polo-shirt; Red sweatshirt/Red cardigan
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress/tailored shorts/culottes
- Black or red flat shoes or boots/plain black trainers
- Black, grey, white or red socks or tights
Summer Uniform – Optional:
- Red gingham dresses and “play suits”/white shoes
- White t-shirt with Sandal logo or a plain white t-shirt (different to the one worn in class)
- Plain black shorts
Outdoor kit (for Year 1-6):
- Black tracksuit and/or black sweatshirt as many lessons are outside
- Trainers (and/or football boots in KS2) are needed for grip on grass surfaces and to provide better support for ankles – obviously the trainers will need to be different to the ones worn in school
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- Children should be able to do up their own laces and fasten their own shoes.
- Heeled shoes are not to be worn in school; sandals without toe or ankle cover are not allowed.
- Any hair bows worn must be of a sensible size and in school colours (red, white of black)
- Long hair must be tied up for PE lessons.
Jewellery and Make Up
- Jewellery and make up (including nail varnish) must not be worn in school.
- Tattoos and transfers stickers are not permitted.
- Only charity bands bought through school can be worn and then this is limited to one only.
- Earrings are not permitted, except for children with pierced ears, who may wear studs on those days when they do not have swimming or PE. On swimming and PE days studs should not be worn. Sleepers and hoop earrings are not permitted.
- If a child’s ears have very recently been pierced then on swimming and PE days they may wear their studs provided they have been covered with tape (by a parent) before coming to school. Once the lesson is over the child can remove the tape.
- A watch may be worn. Fit bits may be worn so long as notifications are turned off.
- Coloured hair gel should not be used and hairstyles should be kept simple.
- Items which are not allowed will be taken from children and returned to parents.
School Uniforms by Term Time Wear
Tel: 01484 453534 online www.termtimewear.com
How to Order your Uniform
Via School Collect order form from School Office.
Complete the order form and return to school with payment by the end of half term/term. Uniform will be delivered to school, free of charge, after the holidays ,bagged up for collection.
On the Internet
Click HERE to be taken to the Term Time Wear website. All uniform appears, put items you need in basket, if you change quantities click ‘update’ If its the end of term and you want delivery to school, change delivery to ‘Deliver to School’ At any other time delivery is with courier ‘MyHermes’ at a cost of £3.95, to a delivery address of your choice.