All children are expected to wear school uniform as outlined below.
- White or black shirt or polo-shirt; Red sweatshirt/Red cardigan
- Black or grey trousers/grey skirt/grey dress
- Black or red shoes/plain black trainers (all black – no logos)
- Black, grey, white or red socks or tights
Summer Uniform – Optional:
- Red gingham dresses/white shoes/ short grey trousers
- White t-shirt with Sandal logo or a plain white t-shirt (different to the one worn in class)
- Plain black shorts
In Key Stage 2 (Year 3 to 6) the above will be required plus:
- Black tracksuit and/or black sweatshirt.
- Trainers and/or football boots are needed for grip on grass surfaces and to provide better support for ankles – obviously the trainers will need to be different to the ones worn in school.
School Uniforms by Term Time Wear
Tel: 01484 453534 online www.termtimewear.com
How to Order your Uniform
Via School Collect order form from School Office.
Complete the order form and return to school with payment by the end of half term/term. Uniform will be delivered to school, free of charge, after the holidays ,bagged up for collection.
On the Internet
Click HERE to be taken to the Term Time Wear website. All uniform appears, put items you need in basket, if you change quantities click ‘update’ If its the end of term and you want delivery to school, change delivery to ‘Deliver to School’ At any other time delivery is with courier ‘MyHermes’ at a cost of £3.95, to a delivery address of your choice.